We use the most advanced medical technologies and methods.
At New Image Med Spa we use the most advanced medical technologies and methods, so when you get Fractional Skin Rejuvenation, you get nothing but the best. When you receive StarLux Fractional Non-Ablative laser treatments your skin will be smoother, tighter and more youthful.
What does it work on?
- Acne Scars – Results can even be achieved on aged acne scars as the treatment utilizes and stimulates your body’s own regenerative powers.
- Melasma – Colored patches of skin caused by Melasma can be greatly reduced or eliminated altogether with Fractional Skin Rejuvenation.
- Wrinkles – This method can severely reduce and even eliminate many fine lines, and thanks to deeper penetration it can noticeably affect larger and more difficult wrinkles.
- Pores – Increased collagen production helps to minimize pores and give you the smooth skin you’ve always dreamed of.
- Scarring – By increasing the production of new cells, Fractional Skin Rejuvenation can achieve a noticeable reduction in scar tissue.
- Stretch Marks – As the first and only laser FDA approved for stretch marks, the Lux1540™ can reduce lines commonly associated with weight loss and childbirth
How Does Fractional Skin Rejuvenation Work?
The StarLux System uses the Lux1540™ Fractional Laser Handpiece to deliver light as an array of microbeams, which create columns of coagulated tissue within the skin. Creation of the columns starts a natural healing process that forms new, healthy tissue. As the healthy tissue forms, it tightens the skin resulting in a smoother, more youthful appearance.
Many devices use the non-ablative method: sending light pulses into the dermis while leaving the epidermis intact. This allows for quick recovery.
Some skin resurfacing devices, such as CO2 lasers, use the ablative method: removing the epidermis and some of the dermis. While a good result is eventually seen, the drawbacks include red, raw, and unsightly skin, and a risk of infection for several weeks after treatment.
StarLux Fractional Method is different
StarLux Fractional Skin Rejuvenation is a unique method which delivers excellent results and virtually no downtime. The Lux1540 microbeams penetrate deeper into the dermis than competing devices for effective, long-term results. The fractional, non-ablative approach stimulates quick healing, with no lasting redness.
StarLux Fractional Skin Rejuvenation can be applied to any area of the body, including the face, chest, arms, and hands.
By delivering pulses of light as individual microbeams, the Lux1540 protects from potentially dangerous bulk heating. In addition, the Lux1540 features cooling to remove heat from the sapphire tip which can lead to bulk heating, this cooling results in minimal discomfort during the treatment.
Some patients experience mild redness, warmth, swelling, or tightness in the treated area, which usually fades within a few hours of treatment. A quick healing process. Generally, you can receive a treatment and go back to work or to other activities the same day; often people notice positive changes in skin tone and texture within a few days.
A series of treatments at 1-4 week intervals may be required to achieve the desired results when receiving Fractional Skin Rejuvenation at New Image Med Spa.