As a non-invasive procedure, microdermabrasion comes with very limited, if any, downtime. This benefit allows patients to be back to work or their regular lives in no time. The procedure can help with the following skin issues:
- Dull complexion –a result of excess dead skin that builds up on the surface of your skin
- Uneven skin tone –irregular darkening of the skin, called hyperpigmentation, due to overproduction of melanin
- Skin texture issues –much like dull complexion, uneven skin texture is caused by excess dead skin, sun, dirt, chemicals, and pollution that strips the body of its natural elasticity and collagen and makes it look dry.
- Age Spots – caused by overactive pigment cells
- Dark Spots –similar to age spots
- Acne and Scarring –microdermabrasion can help with different types of acne and the scarring that it can cause on your skin.
Microdermabrasion can also help anti-aging products easily into the skin. If you’re experiencing any of these issues with your skin, give us a call and ask about our microdermabrasion procedure and how it can help get your skin back to looking youthful and fresh!
Microdermabrasion is a safe, manual exfoliation and non-invasive procedure that stimulates healthy skin cells by sloughing off dry skin cells. Microdermabrasion softens fine lines and wrinkles, helps to smooth coarsely textured skin, decreases the appearance of superficial scarring and superficial hyper-pigmentation or age spots. The procedure is a gentle exfoliation for refreshed, glowing and smooth skin. This treatment is best paired with a Facial, Chemical Peel, or IPL but also works great as a stand-alone service.
Microdermabrasion by New Image Med Spa
New Image Med Spa can offer excellent microdermabrasion procedures from trained professionals to give your skin a new, healthy look. If you are looking for rejuvenation and softening of lines and wrinkles, then microdermabrasion services may be the best option for you. Our expert staff can help you determine whether microdermabrasion is the right choice for your skin.