Restylane Lyft Injectables
Restylane Lyft is an injectable hyaluronic acid gel from the Restylane family of products that are FDA-approved to lift cheeks, replenish volume, and contour the face by smoothing away wrinkles and smile lines. Restylane Lyft comes to us by Galderma, one of the most trusted names in skincare, and uses larger particles that are injected deeper to improve skin elasticity and produce a more natural look. It provides the sculpted high cheekbones that you want and smooths out nasolabial folds, commonly known as laugh or smile lines.
The clear gel is specifically formulated to perform like the hyaluronic acid naturally produced by your body. The formula is injected deep into the dermis to superficial subcutis in order to correct moderate-to-severe facial wrinkles and folds. The procedure can also augment your cheeks to treat age-related mid-face contour deficiencies or hollow cheeks caused by weight loss. Because Restylane Lyft uses hyaluronic acid, there are few restrictions. The use of hyaluronic acid also limits the potential for adverse side effects. Restylane Lyft is a safe, cost-effective option to help you confidently obtain noticeable, long-lasting natural results.
Restylane Lyft can:
- Enhance cheeks for midface fullness
- Provide a subtle lower-facelift
- Restore fullness to hollowed cheeks from aging or weight loss
- Fill moderate-to-severe wrinkles and folds
Restylane Silk Injectables
Approved by the FDA in 2014, Restylane Silk is the addition to the Restylane family of dermal fillers produced by Galderma, one of the most trusted names in dermatology. Composed of hyaluronic acid, a natural component of the body responsible for retaining moisture, Restylane Silk can increase lip volume and fullness while also smoothing wrinkles around the mouth. Since Restylane Silk is in the form of a silky gel and contains smaller, smoother particles of hyaluronic acid, it can be administered into your lips with more precision, resulting in improved lip enhancement. The thinner gel also assures smoother, softer, and more natural-looking results for some patients.
Restylane Silk can:
- Smooth wrinkles around the mouth
- Improve thinning lips
- Restore lip fullness and volume
- Result in smoother, silkier lips
- Provide a natural-looking lip shape
- Improve lip symmetry
Restylane Refyne Injectables
Restylane Refyne comes from Galderma, the makers of the popular Botox alternative, Dysport. This new Restylane filler features their proprietary XpresHAn technology, an enhanced hyaluronic acid that provides smooth, flexible, natural-looking results with increased flexibility. Restylane Refyne is thicker than its counterpart Restylane Defyne, which is formulated to fill in mild-to-moderate nasolabial folds and marionette lines.
Restylane Refyne is used to:
- Provide long-lasting, natural-looking results
- Smooth nasolabial folds, the lines that run from the nose to the corners of the mouth
- Fill marionette lines, the creases that run from the corners of the mouth to the chin
- Give reliable support that is subtle and flexible
Restylane Defyne Injectables
Restylane Defyne, along with its counterpart Restylane Refyne, are the newest additions to the Restylane family of dermal fillers. Brought to us by Galderma, the makers of Dysport, Restylane Defyne is a hyaluronic acid filler that replenishes lost facial volume related to age, weight loss, and other causes.
When we think of the aging face, our first thought is of the skin itself; it loses elasticity and begins to sag and droop. Lines, wrinkles, and folds begin to form, and skin tightening treatments or even a facelift surgery become increasingly inevitable. However, a significant portion of facial aging is due, not just to loose, sagging skin, but volume loss. The same age-related issues our skin faces, the underlying facial volume also faces. The breakdown of collagen, elastin and hyaluronic acid causes deep folds, creases, and even hollow cheeks. This is where dermal fillers, like Restylane Defyne, come into play.
Restylane Defyne is used to:
- Fill in nasolabial folds, the lines that run from the corners of the nose to the corners of the mouth
- Smooth marionette lines, the wrinkles that form between the corners of the mouth and the chin and jawline
- Address mild-to-moderate wrinkles and folds
- Provide facial rejuvenation in the lower face around the mouth